Monday, October 26, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
2) This one is a little obvious but I'll mention it anyway: Buy a $25 gift card and pay only $20!
3) Friend cards: Give your employees or even customers small dollar amount gift cards to use as a promotion. They could be $1 -$3 each. Tell them this is to hand out to their Friends.
4) Discount or VIP Cards: Purchase a large enough gift card and receive a discount for the rest of the year. This discount could be worked many ways - only on certain days, certain items, certain order types etc. If someone buys a $100 / $250 / $500 gift card is it worth a 10% / 20% discount?
5) Traditional rewards system: Buy 10 get 1 free.
6) Non-Traditional rewards: Every dollar you spend you get a point. Once you accumulate enough points, you get free or discounted product. I.E. at 50 points you get 25% off next order or a free appetizer / pastry.
So there you are - a half dozen ways to start off the marketing kick on gift and loyalty cards. There are more! If you have a great idea on this - let me know and I'll spread the word.Contact us at: SelbySoft Mike Spence 800-454-4434 Sales@SelbySoft.com WWW.SelbySoft.com 8326 Woodland Ave. E Puyallup Wa 98371